Identity Access Management, Single Sign-On Security Access
Identity Access Management complexity is increasing. Service provider networks are increasing distributed and vulnerable. The trend toward outsourced network management means that suppliers, vendors and other 3rd parties routinely access your network. Privileged Identity Access Management strategies are critical for traditional network elements and emerging virtual network infrastructure and functions.
NI-GUARDIAN provides network-wide attribute and role-based privileged identity access management and single-sign to any type of network for users and systems such as SDN controllers and NFV orchestrators.
- Eliminate security policy caused service outages
- Eliminate shared and default passwords
- Assign privileges by role, location, time
- Neutralize insider threats
- Reduce security administration costs
- Unify sign-on network-wide
- Centralized security administration
- Rapid response to threats, intrusions, and vulnerabilities
- Attribute and role-based, network-wide policy management
- Enforces strict & consistent security policy
- Flight recorder logging of all user interactions, including video logging
- Enables single-sign-on & automated account management
- Standard based: ANSI/ATIS T1.276-2003, ATIS PP-0300074, TMF614, TMF615, PCI SSC